We said goodbye to Naga and Pasha in Week Four, here are the best bits of their Strictly journey.
The remaining 11 couples are back in the training room . Here are their
WEEK FIVE SONGS AND DANCES
- Anastacia and Brendan will be dancing the Quickstep to ‘My Kind of Town’ by Frank Sinatra
- Claudia and AJ will be dancing the Samba to ‘Young Hearts Run Free’ by Candi Staton
- Daisy and Aljaz will be dancing the Charleston to ‘Happy Feet’ by Manhattan Rhythm Kings
- Danny and Oti will be dancing the Rumba to the Sam Smith version of ‘How Will I Know’
- Ed and Katya will be dancing the American Smooth to ‘(Is This The Way To) Amarillo’ by Tony Christie
- Greg and Natalie will be dancing the Cha Cha to ‘We Found Love’ by Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris
- Judge Rinder and Oksana will be dancing the Jive to ‘Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy’ by The Andrews Sisters
- Laura and Giovanni will be dancing the Jive to ‘Reet Petite’ by Jackie Wilson
- Lesley and Anton will be dancing the Tango to the Gotan Project version of ‘Whatever Lola Wants’
- Louise and Kevin will be dancing the Rumba to the Michael Buble version of ‘Always on My Mind’
- Ore and Joanne will be dancing the Waltz to the Claudia Streza version of ‘I Will Always Love You’
The song choices are brilliant this year. They will definitely get our toes tapping on Saturday night 18.35 BBC One .
WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE?
Don’t forget IT Takes Two on BBC Two
Monday-Thursday 6.30pm and Friday 6-7pm
Until next time