Today, I am sharing a super quick recipe that will satisfy any sweet tooth in a healthy way.
CHEWY SULTANA COOKIES
- 4 ripe bananas
- 4 cooking apples
- 270g Oats (I used gluten free)
- 150g Sultanas or raisins
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3tlbsp honey or maple syrup
- Preheat the oven gas mark 6 200 F
- Mash your 4 ripe bananas together in a bowl .
- Grate your 4 apples and add to the banana mixture.
- Add the oats
- Add the honey to enable the mixture to stick .
- Add the sultanas and cinnamon.
- Mix all together.
- Grease your baking dish with coconut oil or line with baking paper.
- Take a tablespoon measurement of mixture at a time, and press flat on baking try .
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes.
The cookies should look golden brown when cooked. Let them cool on a wire tray.
Store in an airtight container to maintain freshness.
Recipe Source: I discovered this recipe on Deliciously Ella‘s you tube channel , subscribe to Ella’s channel for more delicious recipes or even better get the book .